Thursday, May 26, 2011

Yahoo groups

1.
I joined “Schoolcp” group.
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/schoolcp/?yguid=482721268

[Description]
This group was founded in 2000, we can say it is quite old.
It holds 1721 members
This group is intended for school corporal punishment.



2.
I joined “schoolcorporalpunishmentofyoungpeople” group.
http://uk.groups.yahoo.com/group/corporalpunishmentofyoungpeople/?yguid=482721268

[Description]
This group was made by Mr. Simons, who is a teacher from UK. And, it was founded in 2008. It holds 148 members.
This group is for discussion of the issue of corporal punishment of children and young people, and other discipline methods.




I tried to find the group that is relevant to my topic, however, there was not group that is appropriate and holds over 100 members.
so, I chose required one.
My membership is awaiting approval by the group owners.
So, I cannot view discussions.
I'll edit this post again when they accept me.

2 comments:

  1. It looks like you've made some excellent choices of discussion groups, Ikumi. It's fine that you've decided to join a group that requires the approval of your membership. Although it may be a bit troublesome, such groups are usually more serious and have less spam.

    Cheers,
    Joseph

    ReplyDelete
  2. One groop accepted me this week, however, messages were all spams. I'll wait another one.

    ReplyDelete